Sunday, August 3, 2008

Barney family reunion

Ok so we just had our yearly Barney family reunion! This year we had it at the brand new Barney family sports complex. My uncle Newell built this building in Queen Creek that has a indoor soccer/football field, volleyball court and two basketball courts, and many other things. Anyway it was alot of fun there ended up being over 400 people there. All of our family went up friday and got a hotel and all swam together, the adults took me out for my birthday dinner and then we came back with the kids and had cake at the pool it was alot of fun.





Kyla in the pool


This is Bryce eating Grandmas protien shake he can see her coming a mile away with that thing and he shakes with excitment


This Is Bryce and his cousin Bryce!


This is not even half of the grandkids in the pool


Dan and I not wanting to get in the pool for the 3rd time


This is Chase and his "friend" Elyse she is such a sweet girl


Jackson getting real brave

5 comments:

Anja said...

That looks like fun! I miss your kids!

The Price Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We hoped we could meet up with you guys while we were up here, but we missed each other!

Leah Martineau said...

Man next time more warning!! =) We wanted to see you guys so bad but we had things going on already!! I know we keep saying this but we will get down there one of these days. I just got an idea lets shoot for labor day. I think shaun has that monday off, Sept 1st. Talk to Dan and i'll talk to Shaun!!

Marisa and Rob said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys at the renioun! We didn't get there till about 1:30 that afternoon. Rob had to work and so I went with my brother and his family. Uncle Newell built a great family Sport's Complex.

Farris said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. That reminded me of when we were growing up and we would stay at hotels with you guys. Fun times.