Tuesday, September 23, 2008

3 new posts!

This is the craft I did when we had a girls day
Okay so Dan brought flowers home for me, I was outside when he got home so he gave them to me out there, well when we came inside Kyla ran to greet Daddy and he said "Kyla look what I got for you" she got the biggest grin on her face I think she was even giggling. She would not leave those flowers she wanted to put them in her room so she could sleep with them, she also said that those are the flowers she wants when she gets married to daddy!

5 comments:

Anja said...

How sweet! I love your book by the way, cute!

Brent and Brooke said...

That is the cutest thing that she wants to marry daddy, that story was so sweet. I love it! How lucky for her already getting flowers! You guys are too cute.

Manzo Family said...

Ahhh, how sweet. I bet she loved that. What a nice Daddy. She's such a cute little girl.

Goodmangang said...

That is so sweet. Cmary is a Daddy's girl all the way and she melts his heart like know other. I love the craft supper cute!!!

Brent and Brooke said...

okay, I said the fat blog was mean when you guys don't meet your goals and it is displayed to everyone. I get why though, so you will be motivated you will meet your goals! I am doing weight watchers right now so I now how it is to weigh in every week! Why the heck you are on the fitness blog is a mystery to me, you look awesome! Luv ya Kendra!