Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grandpa Goodman

This is the most Amazing man I have ever met. Dan and I decided the other day that we would take the video camera out with us to see Grandma and Grandpa, well we set it up and started asking Grandpa some questions, he told us about his life from the day he was born to well after he returned home from the war. Dan and I just sat almost in tears hearing those stories. Dan is now in the process of doing some research and is going to make a video out of it anyone that is interested in one let me know.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Kendra, I know Mark would be interested in this video. let us know whats involved (cost, etc.) Thanks!

Brent and Brooke said...

That is so cool. I fell in love with Grandpa Goodman the day I met him, they are both so sweet! Brent's Family will be interested for sure.

Goodmangang said...

I know that our family would love one as well. THat would be nice to have let me know as well if there is cost and we would buy one. THanks

The Price Family said...

Kendra, I would absolutely love one! Please let me know how much, and I will get it to you. Thank you for doing that. Those two people are so dear to my heart, I am in tears as I type this. How I miss them, and life with all of you.

Norton family said...

Kendra Treck and I would love to have one also. I just talked to Missy for along time today. I love all of you and miss you all very much. Please let us know how to get a copy of the video.