Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello






Okay I am going to give this another try! I am so far behind that I don't even know where to start. We now live in Gilbert and we are loving it, Dan is loving his job at fox 10 news, Kyla is in 1st grade and is doing so good we are amazed at how well she can read, Jackson is in kindergarten he is still excited to wake up and go everyday so it must be going good, he is also playing football we have to keep telling ourselves as we watch from the sidelines that it is his first year and he along with all his team mates are just learning, his coach is very patient:) Bryce goes everyday missing his brother and sister while they are at school so he is my little shadow, he is completely potty trained and had absolutely no problems doing it. Porter is now 14 weeks old he is just the funnest little thing ever he like attention and he smiles and laughs non stop all you have to do is look at him, he started off huge at 9'4 and he is staying that way he is tall for his age I don't know where he came from. As for me I am so lucky for what I have I am very thankful for my husband and kids and I am very grateful that I am able to be at home with them everyday!!

I will try and do better! maybe this will make me be better at taking pictures.

0 comments: