Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is mine and Dan's seven year anniversary. It has been a wonderful 7 years, we have been thru so much together and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I am so lucky to have him, he is my best friend and he puts up with me and all my wants and needs ( I will even admit it can't be a easy job). He is such a great father, the kids can't wait till daddy comes home from work everyday. I am so grateful for Dan and all that he goes thru just to support us, I want him to know that I am here to support him in anything that he needs! Love you Dan.



5 comments:

The Truschk-E^3 Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You're welcome! ;)

The Price Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

I love the Alaska pic's. Dustin and I are going on a cruise to Alaska in July. The pic's got me all excited. Looks like you had a great trip.

Brian and Mel said...

I can't believe you've been married for seven years. Happy Anniversary! Brian and I are planning to coming down to St. David to visit my Grandma and Grandpa some time this summer. Maybe we can get together while we are down there.

Brent and Brooke said...

Happy anniversary!

Leah Martineau said...

7 wonderful years =) Well they say people get the 7 year itch but you 2 are going strong and have 3 adorable kids to prove it. Happy Anniversary!!!