Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Alaska Trip

Sky Harbor Airport
So excited to fly!
Jackson had to sit in Bryce's seat till we ere in the air

Jackson couldn't handle the excitment
Kyla painting on grandpa's computer
Kyla and Aunt Sara
Dan and Sara
Brown Bear
Tom and Dan on the Tram
Bryce and me on the Tram
The family on top of the moutain
The Tram going down
Dan and I on the edge of a cliff
Jackson on the tram
We had to take this pic cause it was 10pm here! It never got dark!
This is Dans Uncle Bill's house
This is what we saw every night on our moose hunt

The kids bowling
Jackson and Bryce had enough
Aubrey
Kyla, Bradley, and Jackson
Cyndee and Sara getting there pedicures
Kyla getting her nails done
Sara's bridal shower
Dan was trying to grow a mushtach
Jackson with tipper he LOVED the dogs
Uncle Jared and Bryce

Bryce in his wedding outfit

The happy couple
Uncle Jared and Kyla
Kyla and Jackson holding flowers for the girls


Cyndee and me
These animals were in our hotel lobby


Bryce fell at the reception this is after we finally got him to stop bleeding
Uncle Dan and Aubrey
Uncle Jared and Jackson
Jared took Jackson fishing!

I love my hair in this pic!
it is a cute pic even though he had snot running down his face

Uncle Bill and Bryce

7 comments:

amy and luke said...

Looks like there was lots of smiles and lots of fun. Glad you enjoyed yourselfs

Anja said...

Don't you LOVE Sky Harbor Airport?! Anyway, I love how Dan is "trying" to grow a mustache, just like Tim...it made me smile! I miss you sooo much!

Leah Martineau said...

Wow. it looks like you guys had a blast!!! Now I want to go to Alaska!! Your kids were probably the best travelers. We had so much fun with you guys and Ryker will random ask for your kids =) I can't believe how close you are to some of those animals!! I hope you said Hi ti Sarah Palin for me =)

*oh and nice stash Dan ....lol

Brent and Brooke said...

How fun! That is so crazy to me that it doesn't get dark there. I loved seeing all the pics from your trip!

tiffany hudson (dastrup) said...

I found your blog link from your facebook :) It looks like you guys had fun in Alaska! The kids looked adorable in their wedding outfits especially Bryces little tux.

loriwelker said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! that snow looked beautiful! Glad you guys made it back

Colton and Ashley said...

Wow What a trip! Looks like you guys had a good time! I've heard about the whole not getting dark thing......crazy huh?!